Below is the recipe from the dog treats we sampled at the Spring Kick Off Party! They are easy and a fun way to use up left over veggies!
1 Apple, cored and peeled
1 Cup Kale, stems removed
1 Cup Spinach
4 Mint Leaves
1 Cup Water
1 1/2 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Use a silicone mini-muffin pan.
- Puree apple pieces, kale, spinach, mint and water until smooth.
- Our puree into a large bowl and add egg. Combine until smooth.
- Add flour until well combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.