Sunday, October 24th is the last day to use Brother Bucks!
March 12th – Bring all your plant questions and see the Plant Dr. (11AM-3PM).
March 13th- Free Hand Tool Sharpening (11AM-3PM) & Free Kids Club Activity Kits & 20% off all Tools and Gloves! Bring two small hand tools.
March 14th – Free Soil Testing (11AM-3PM) & $2 off Johnson’s Own Soil
March 15th – Plan Your Veggie Garden With A Pro (11AM-3PM) & $1 Off All Veggie Starts!
March 16th– Free 1 qt. Daphne With Purchase Of $15 Or More!
March 17th- Receive A Lucky Coupon!
March 18th – Citrus Day~ Bring all your citrus questions and get tips from the pros!
Plus, come and see new plants and products for 2021!
We have our potted and bare root fruit trees available! See below for list!
We are sold out of our clearance houseplants! We still have a great selection of fresh new regular priced houseplants!
Come and check out our fresh supply of houseplants! To make room for all the new houseplants, we are having a clearance sale!
We will be closed until January 2nd to restock our store! See you then!
We are now open our regular hours: 10AM-6PM / Sundays 11AM-5PM
Due to the smoke and damage around our property we will be closed until further notice. Thank you!
We are open Memorial Day 10AM-6PM!
*Clearance areas are 75% off!
Hours – We be open Monday-Saturday from 10-6 and Sunday 11-5.
- No contact order pick up still available – Give us a call at 541-731-4098 and we can shop with you over the phone! We will process payment and then call you when your order is ready. We will bring it out to your car and load it for you. Our phone lines have been at max capacity. We are working on getting back to customers within 48 hours. Please try calling back if you get a fax tone or busy signal.
- No contact delivery – We have lowered our delivery fee to $25 (for local deliveries within 20 miles round trip of our store). We can shop with you over the phone and deliver your items.
- We are sanitizing throughout the day- Our team is working hard to sanitize carts, counters, registers, doors, etc multiple times a day. Only healthy employees are working and washing hands many times throughout the day. We are asking all customers to respect social distancing when shopping in our store and please do not come in if you are sick.
- Employees are required to wear masks- All of our retail employees are required to wear masks. We are encouraging customers to wear masks as well, but this is not required to shop with us!
- Social distancing – We are asking all employees and customers to social distance. We have rearranged our checkout building to comply with state requirements. We are asking that only one adult per cart enter our checkout building. We are limiting the number of customers that enter the store at one time.
- Seedlings Garden Club for kids – We have cancelled our Seedlings Garden Club until further notice.